Monday, May 4, 2009

Pantry clean-up!

My daughter, Risa came to visit and she took one look at my pantry and said she would get to that before she left. I forgot to take a pic before but it was a wreck. In less than 2 hours she had it whipped into shape. She's much better at getting rid of things than me since I tend to be a packrat. She did an excellent job. She has it orgainzed from top to bottom by snacks, bake goods, canned good, coffees, teas, etc. She has also put me on a tea buying freeze since I have so many teas (more than anything else in the pantry!). It's such a pleasure to look for something now and hopefully, I can keep it as neat as it is today. I love it!

She also cleared my counters of clutter. She's the greatest! A million thanks, baby.

3 comments:

Risa said...

aww thanks!! I think it looks great! Now i have to do the same to my pantry soon!

Maryann said...

It looks beautiful! I wish I had a big pantry like that :)
xox

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

It's nice to meet risa's mom. Welcome to blogland. Yes, Risa has a wonderful way of making things look so beautiful.