Monday, February 2, 2009

Toasted Granola


I have been making this very easy recipe for granola for a very long time. Some granola recipes use butter but this one is butter/oil free.

Toasted Granola

1 small container (18 oz.) of old fashioned oats
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 cup raisins

Everything goes into a baking dish, mix thoroughly, and bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees, stirring after 15 minutes. Allow to cool before placing in storage container. Serve with milk.

5 comments:

Risa said...

Oh I love this granola. It's so good with skim milk. I remember eating it as a kid.

Kevin said...

Making your own granola is fun.!

Maryann said...

I love homemade granola! Yours is very very nice :)

jesse said...

Yum, I love this recipe... can't wait to try it!

Proud Italian Cook said...

I've always wanted to make homemade granola, who knew it was so easy! Yours is very healthy too, something I need more of!!