Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best thrift store find ever!

Recently, I went to a nearby thrift store and I noticed a pan that I thought was a faux Le Creuset. Nevertheless, I was still interested. I pulled it down from the shelf and to my surprise it was indeed Le Creuset! I was carefully examining it and found it to be in nearly new, if not in brand new condition. My next surprise was to turn it over for the price. Yea! $5.99! I could not believe my eyes! On the Williams Sonoma website it sells for $175.00.

Wow, why on Earth would someone not want it? No scratches, chips, or wear of any kind.

That's ok, it has found a very appreciative home with me.

Of course, if my daughter wants it I will gladly pass it on to her because I know she will love it too.

3 comments:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos...they are really nice...

Risa said...

I love that le cruset pot! I don't know what I'm more envious of, the deal or that it's le cruset. Okay I need a better goodwill here.

Maryann said...

Oh my! That is an unbelievable bargain! And it's gorgeous! Love that blue color :)