Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beautiful Fall in Pennsylvania


My girlfriend from Pennsylvania recently sent me this photo of a covered bridge a few miles away from where we were raised. Since there are so few covered bridges left it's nice to see that it is being maintained so nicely. This picture perfect bridge is in Mingo Park, PA.




A few more pics from Ohiopyle, PA and the colorful changing of the leaves. I think fall is the most beautiful time of year and living in the desert as I do we just don't see it here. These pics bring back wonderful memories.

4 comments:

Risa said...

I just love love love these photos. Very cute!

Pug1 said...

They are beautiful pics, I like the Fall as well. CHEERS! Michele

Maryann said...

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for reading my blog :)

Luciana said...

I think your blog is very pretty visit my blog at cat tribes.blogspot